College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BDE145A2-4D57-4CAA-BE28-E9CA94DCCECF.jpeg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Good morning, guys,

Looking forward to a full day of Championship College Football. I am a diehard Oklahoma Sooner fan, but I will be over at friends this morning routing on the OSU Cowboys for the Big 12 Championship. Yes, I am one of those that only routes against OSU when the Sooners play them.

Looking forward to a great Championship Day of College Football. Even though I am a diehard Oklahoma Sooners fan, I will be rooting the Oklahoma State Cowboys on this morning. Let's Go Cowboys!!!

:anyone:

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As an OSU fan, I am disappointed of course. But to give the ball to the opponent 4 times in your end of the field and still come with 2 inches of winning was pretty good. And after watching the SEC game I am glad we don't have to meet either of them in the playoff.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As an OSU fan, I am disappointed of course. But to give the ball to the opponent 4 times in your end of the field and still come with 2 inches of winning was pretty good. And after watching the SEC game I am glad we don't have to meet either of them in the playoff.
Yea we had plenty of chances.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this is probably why we don;t like OU fans arrogant.
Not arrogant at all. I was actually rooting for OSU all the way. You are the one in the other thread that always brings up/ puts down OU even when OU had nothing to do with the game today or the game calling from Gundy.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You Guys pulling for Georgia, SORRY :anyone: They will get another chance maybe.
I just made a pretty nice sum betting Bama and the over. A new gun in my future.
That's awesome, Congrats. I was rooting for Georgia but really didn't matter to me. I am sure they will get to play again in the playoffs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom