College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toothpick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3977.png

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
FB and Twitter have been interesting all night. OU fans will always be OU fans is all I can say lol. My apologies to the .05% of OU fans who don't act like the rest of the OU fans out there. One lady said she didn't even watch the game because she knew it was going to turn out like that......smh. Out of the hundreds and hundreds of posts, threads and tweets I've read, I've not seen one that denied that it was PI. It was. It just wasn't called, just like several other penalties during the game for both teams.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
FB and Twitter have been interesting all night. OU fans will always be OU fans is all I can say lol. My apologies to the .05% of OU fans who don't act like the rest of the OU fans out there. One lady said she didn't even watch the game because she knew it was going to turn out like that......smh. Out of the hundreds and hundreds of posts, threads and tweets I've read, I've not seen one that denied that it was PI. It was. It just wasn't called, just like several other penalties during the game for both teams.
Yep and Stoops "felt like he caught it". It was pass interference and I saw several other missed calls. When a team plays poorly enough to let one missed call matter that much it just becomes a feeble excuse. Karma came calling and some of them just can't stand it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they had played better that wouldn't have been in position to have 1 call or no call make or break them. They probably would have fumbled and OSU would have recovered. We can all play guess what might have happened. What did happen is they lost the last 2 games of Bedlam in Stillwater. Their coach also partially cost them the game with his behavior. A perfect ending for OU.
If OSU had also played better it would have made it a non-issue and they could take pride in their victory instead of it ringing hollow too. They know the refs gave it to them. That's unfortunate but them's the breaks I guess.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If OSU had also played better it would have made it a non-issue and they could take pride in their victory instead of it ringing hollow too. They know the refs gave it to them. That's unfortunate but them's the breaks I guess.
Oh it's not ringing hollow. OSU played better and made fewer mistakes. What if's and could have's are just excuses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom