Colt Government 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few months ago I posted a 1983 Colt Government 380 in the OSA classifieds, factory polished nickel, simulated ivory grips, both mags, woodgrain box, papers, etc.. $750.00

I did not get one single person interested in the gun. Last week I spent 3 hours stripping the gun, cleaning, polishing the flats, etc.. I posted the gun on gunbroker and yesterday morning it went off the auction at $2475.00

I was shocked to say the least.. Thank you fellow OSA'ers for not buying my Colt 380. :D:D

i702.photobucket.com_albums_ww22_gearys5600_8525328073_14488d338d_zps69a49b43.jpg

bboswell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy owed me $ in college and traded a matte version with original plastic grips. It was only my second gun I had ever owned. Had no idea what I had, and made what might possibly be the most colossally stupid trade ever for a different pistol.

Have kept my eye out for another one since, always kicking myself as i havent run across another like it yet, although i havent tried that hard. Never saw your add, but if I had, we would have talked. Great little guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom