Columbine Survivor Pens Bold Open Letter to Obama Rejecting Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This statement is the same argument I have been using for a long time against gun control:

It is not impossible to think that a tyrant, to the likes of Mao, Castro, Che, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and others, could possibly rise to power in America. It could be five, ten, twenty, or one hundred years from now — but future generations have the natural right to protect themselves from tyrannical government just as much as we currently do. It is safe to assume that this liberty that our forefathers secured has been a thorn in the side of would-be tyrants ever since the Second Amendment was adopted.

darth_ted_82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very good letter. I'm sure this person won't be invited to one of Biden's meetings-for-show.

This is a given. They don't like it when there are people around them to make masses second guess their "logic" and opinions. Just look at the White House press corps... This is why the POTUS loves 60 Minutes: he knows to expect "softballs."

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was a very well written letter. I really pray that it makes its way into the mainstream but I guarantee that it won't. Why won't our loser president or his VP have a meeting with this guy? After all, he was part of a tragedy. But since he is against all the gun grabbing they will not blink an eye at him. This guy had very good points and it will be a shame if nobody gets to here what he had to say. But if this was some kid in Chicago or some kid from Newtown that wrote a letter to Obama, they would get a prime time interview on tv. Makes me want to puke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom