200 Musicians Sign ‘Billboard’s Open Letter to Congress For Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Visual evidence for the above post,,,

Aarond

Attachments

• 151103-AdvancedStupid.jpg
    151103-AdvancedStupid.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 298

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The letter says that they are calling for congress to mandate:
1) That every gun sale require a back ground check
2) Deny suspected terrorists from buying firearms

Both of these are already done. Just more celebrities being stupid

Last edited:

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
#1 is done only when an FFL is involved.

Yes, I am aware of that. However seeing how both of the most recent "gun violence" crimes were committed using firearms purchased through an FFL, I didn't think it was necessary to point this out.
Besides, without gun registration, it would be impossible to mandate back ground checks on private sales. I'm sure those who signed the letter consider this to be some sort of loophole, but those on this forum tend to know better. Thank you for the clarification though

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I am aware of that. However seeing how both of the most recent "gun violence" crimes were committed using firearms purchased through an FFL, I didn't think it was necessary to point this out.
Besides, without gun registration, it would be impossible to mandate back ground checks on private sales. I'm sure those who signed the letter consider this to be some sort of loophole, but those on this forum tend to know better. Thank you for the clarification though
I'm with you. I think mandatory background checks for "all" sales is a prelude to the liberal goal of registration of all guns. Registration of all guns is the first step to confiscation.

The gun owner community has got to prevent Universal Background Checks from becoming law.

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with you. I think mandatory background checks for "all" sales is a prelude to the liberal goal of registration of all guns. Registration of all guns is the first step to confiscation.

The gun owner community has got to prevent Universal Background Checks from becoming law.

Truly though, there is nothing you and I can do. Fight it through democracy and support our view points, yes. That being said, with the ever increasing governmental overreach and the widespread lies through media and celebrities all we can truly do is prepare for the inevitable gun ban. Not to sound all doom and gloom or to wear a tin foil hat, it's just acceptance of reality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom