Come see me at The US Shooting Academy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Haggard

Just signed up for a 3yr TT membership last week. Love the range, and all you guys working up there are very helpful. I just bought that m1a socomII in the pro shop this afternoon. Thanks man, you guys are great up there.

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Cameron Uranga and I have worked at USSA in the past for 2 years and after a year or so hiatus I am now back.
For me it has been a jaw dropping difference from the old ownership to the new ownership and the way it now functions.

The pro shop can now truly be called a pro shop, the membership packaging makes a lot of sense and is much more affordable.
With the addition of the USSA Training Group has made it possible for members to train and stay tuned in at their leisure.

I would appreciate the opportunity to introduce anyone to the "NEW" USSA.

Give me a call or send someone my way. I give people 2 free guest passes if they refer someone my way for a Range Tour whether they join or not.

Thanks in advance!

We just moved in down the st and me and a buddy have been meaning to come take a tour, maybe see about a bussiness membership for 3-4 guys here and their families, you have anything like that? Maybe a corporate sponsor, we are in the manufacturing industry so we can make all the cool steel targets you can imagine!

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are in the automotive industry by trade, but we do alot of projects. We make anything and everything out of plate and tube. If you have a pic of what you want, send it over and what price range you want to be around, and ill let ya know what we can do. Alot of times, we can make somthing 3 different ways, depending on how much the customer wants to spend.

31Bravo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Im glad you got the membership your gonna love it. I am sad to see that M1A SocomII go. I wanted it!!
Im kidding glad to see you got a great rifle, i didn't expect it to stay long. Take care and enjoy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom