Concealed Carry Bumper Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this.

I was walking through the parking garage on campus the other day, and I saw a car with a "Arkansas Concealed Carry Association" bumper sticker. I have absolutely no problem with having a CCW, don't worry, but somehow I just think that advertising it on a bumper sticker seemed odd. Yes, I know the bumper sticker doesn't mean they actually have one, but it just looked like a way of attracting unwanted attention. I thought the whole purpose of concealing a weapon was CONCEALING it.

What are your thoughts? I realize that the bumper sticker could serve as a deterrent? Make someone think twice before messing with you?

I also feel like it may be a touchy subject on a college campus, since all guns are illegal on campus.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Noone needs to know I am concealing. Advertising that I am, or might be, is a contradiction to the word concealment: the activity of keeping something secret.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont either, but I dont think its any different than an NRA sticker. I will say however, other drivers were a lot more polite when I was driving my father-in-laws big @$$ escalade with a big NRA sticker on the back window.

Latest posts

Top Bottom