Concealed Carry Bumper Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyprian

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's the law in Arkansas. Not the sticker you describe, rather a plain looking flag sized sticker on the bumper that is black with a blue horizontal band in the middle. I saw them all over the place. I believe it means that you have a CCL. I agree that's it's stupid. Anyhoo...

Souperphly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's the law in Arkansas. Not the sticker you describe, rather a plain looking flag sized sticker on the bumper that is black with a blue horizontal band in the middle. I saw them all over the place. I believe it means that you have a CCL. I agree that's it's stupid. Anyhoo...

That was originally an LEO thing but the cat got out of the bag so now it doesn't mean much anymore.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Instead of seeing "My kid is an honor student" bumper stickers I suppose next thing we'll be seeing then is "This mother of an honor student has her concealed carry permit" sticker so the people with "My kid beatup your honor student" stickers know not to **** around with the soccer mom or her honor student.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NRA = Follow me home and clean out my house
CC Badge = LEOs wanna be.
CC sticker = the bad guy will pistol whip your first and then take your car.

Sticker on my car: Support Our Troops and B-1B Bomber

TurboSixPiston

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like bumper stickers in the first place, but I wouldn't be worried about theft if I had anything gun related. In fact, I wouldn't worry at all about a crime being committed because of it. Why the hell would somebody target me if they have even the slightest inkling that I will resist? You can say all you want that it can happen, but criminals just don't do that. Good luck to any stranger that tries to get close enough to me with any sort of object in their hand.

No, I'd be far more worried about my neighbors freaking out. "Oh my God, he's got guns! Isn't that little Jacks dad? Kids, stay away from Jack and his family!"

Disagreements between neighbors are, far and away, some of the most irritating things I've every come across.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like bumper stickers in the first place, but I wouldn't be worried about theft if I had anything gun related. In fact, I wouldn't worry at all about a crime being committed because of it. Why the hell would somebody target me if they have even the slightest inkling that I will resist? You can say all you want that it can happen, but criminals just don't do that. Good luck to any stranger that tries to get close enough to me with any sort of object in their hand.

I don't like gun-related car decorations, but not because I'm worried about people trying to break into my car.

There have been documented cases of people being followed home from gun ranges, then their houses were broken into later while the homeowner was at work. Stolen (harder to trace) guns are valuable on the black market, but criminals aren't stupid. They're not going to try to steal anything while you're around.

No, I'd be far more worried about my neighbors freaking out. "Oh my God, he's got guns! Isn't that little Jacks dad? Kids, stay away from Jack and his family!"

Disagreements between neighbors are, far and away, some of the most irritating things I've every come across.

Dude it's Oklahoma. Everyone loves guns. I went on a date with a liberal-hipster-musician type girl a week ago and found out that she has a Keltec P32 that she just LOVES. We spent quite some time discussing the relative merits of a S&W J-frame and a Sig P238 for pocket carry.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody has the American Flag sticker?
To me it says, "I'm an American, and my rights are protected!"
Same as a CCW sticker in my book..

Latest posts

Top Bottom