Concealed Carry Bumper Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like gun-related car decorations, but not because I'm worried about people trying to break into my car.

There have been documented cases of people being followed home from gun ranges, then their houses were broken into later while the homeowner was at work. Stolen (harder to trace) guns are valuable on the black market, but criminals aren't stupid. They're not going to try to steal anything while you're around.

Criminals usually aren't very intelligent, but when you get those who have some intelligence, you end up with the aforementioned situations: perps following people home, breaking into CCW-bumper-stickered cars, etc.

I agree with you, though. Don't advertise what you have.
If I put a supercharger on my pickup I sure wouldn't go slap the brand's sticker on the back of the bumper.
I once considered using the ARFCOM bolt-face bumper sticker, but I figure if I need more gun-totin buddies I can just go to a different gun range.

Among the first rules of CCW/self-defense, IMO, is to use situational awareness to reduce your incidence rate with criminals. Secondly, since criminals are the ones initiating contact, you do not want to provide them with any reason to initiate contact in a different manner than if they thought you were unarmed. If a criminal's desperate enough, has a gun and knows you're armed, they might initiate contact by shooting first. They can, of course, do that to the unarmed, but you do not want to provide that option to them as their first and only course of action.

Just my two cents.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about something like this?

ai479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_Graphics_Tailgate1.jpg

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is certainly un-wanted attention for me. I like to keep em guessing on if I am carrying or not. I agree that it might be grounds for a break-in if your in a parking lot or somewhere that you would have to disarm before entering.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the sticker from H&H count? It's small and just says "Fight Crime. Shoot Back." I have it on my rear window, but I've thought about taking it off for reasons like some of you have mentioned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom