Concealed Carry Questions for a newby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with a 3 slot, it gives you the option of adjusting the cant pretty much on the fly.
That said, my OWB holster (an Alessi cqc-s), has a fixed cant. It's just my preference, as a straight drop is something I haven't used much, and isn't as natural for me. Just go with what fits you best.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with a 3 slot, it gives you the option of adjusting the cant pretty much on the fly.
That said, my OWB holster (an Alessi cqc-s), has a fixed cant. It's just my preference, as a straight drop is something I haven't used much, and isn't as natural for me. Just go with what fits you best.

and then you can just "pick" out of the Box-o-holsters as to which one you wanna wear today

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My full size Glocks and Springfield XDM's ride in High Noon or Mitch Rosen OWB holsters with FBI cants. 1911's ride in Adams Leatherworks OWB holsters, same cant. Belts are High Noon or The Beltman.

burdicda

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sold off the CM9 to buy a P938
Long trigger pull on that little striker fired gun had me a little worried...
The sig carries as good ....and there's no worries about accidental discharges now....

I personally love my P938 and gave up a perfectly broken in super nice CM9 to get it....

Latest posts

Top Bottom