Confession time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the past I have ragged on mouse guns and anything less than 9M/.38 Spec. as being unacceptable as a carry gun. And I will continue to do so. That being said, my last two acquisitions have been a Sig 238 in .380 acp and a Seecamp in .32 acp. Call them "guilty pleasures" or whatever, these are neat little guns. I have never felt the need to carry a back up gun but may start. That is all!:thumb:

shady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too feel the need to confess. I have carried a 9mm for years and came across a Taurus PT-25 for a backup. Fits in my front jeans pocket perfectly.

Thanks for the forum.:thanku:

fishn&huntn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
my ex uncle who was cheating on my aunt "cant really blame him" with a married chunky chic got shot in the side of the head at point blank with a 25auto by the husband .anyway he was released the next day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the past I have ragged on mouse guns and anything less than 9M/.38 Spec. as being unacceptable as a carry gun. And I will continue to do so. That being said, my last two acquisitions have been a Sig 238 in .380 acp and a Seecamp in .32 acp. Call them "guilty pleasures" or whatever, these are neat little guns. I have never felt the need to carry a back up gun but may start. That is all!:thumb:

Mouse guns are the primary carry during swim suit season. Never could figure out how to conceal my 1911. P3-AT's forever!:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom