Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you wonder why our country is screwed. Because of lying pieces of crap politicians like Mary. Even if that one bill that would have really strengthened our 2A in this state would have passed her sorry fear would have vetoed it. I guarantee she knew from the get go she was gonna veto this bill. So people that are poor still can’t afford to protect themselves. Guess our pathetic osbi will be happy.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
E51B20CA-1FCD-4FA4-B650-18AEDF8392EE.png

The pride of Oklahoma

Stay classy!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m gonna have a hard time supporting Republicans next election. I damn sure won’t vote a candidate for governor that won’t support and sign the bill if it arrives on their desk.
4 or 5 of the current GOP candidates urged her to sign it. Don't blame the GOP, look at the vote tally in the legislature! The Senate has an easy override if they want it but not the house, they're a little short.

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell her to pass the bill, or we'll tip off the media to the state land where her daughter has her RV trailer parked again.
Mattress Mary strikes again.
Worst Gov our state has ever had to suffer under. Single handedly destroyed our states finances. I never want to see that weird horses ass face again.
Go away Mary. Going to be hard for her to keep a man when she no longer has any political power. Without that, it's just that ugly mug and her horrible tattooed unibrow
Old Mary it's hairy showed her bush again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom