Constitutional Carry send your support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good move. Not interested in what the circumstances were, but I would think that would be one more little thing he could check off his mental list like you were friendly enough to be coroperative to invite him and to make him aware you were an up front person trying to help out, even with minor things.
I called him to my house.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And why would it need an emergency order ?

To make it effective before November 1st?

You tell me. I'm just explaining the OK legislative process. Anytime a bill is passed and signed, it's effective November 1st unless the exception process is utilized.

Edit: if I remember correctly (maybe I'm not), the most notable recent law using the Emergency Rules was SQ 788, the OK Medical MJ act. Though that was a SQ and not an act of the state Congress.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To make it effective before November 1st?

You tell me. I'm just explaining the OK legislative process. Anytime a bill is passed and signed, it's effective November 1st unless the exception process is utilized.

Edit: if I remember correctly (maybe I'm not), the most notable recent law using the Emergency Rules was SQ 788, the OK Medical MJ act. Though that was a SQ and not an act of the state Congress.
I see. I misread your post explaining it to me. Thanks

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, it took 3 times passing the legislature, 12 years, and 3 different governor's (2 of which are/were registered Republicans) to get this passed into law.

In the reddest of red States.

Unbelievable.
Is there no pleasing you?
I mean Roam wasnt built in a day...of course I wasnt running that project so... LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom