Constitutional Carry send your support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the Kansas forum:

Uh oh, now comes the gunfights over parking spaces and blood running in the gutters, just like it has happened in every other state Constitutional Carry has passed. To channel the hippie singers, 'When Will They Ever Learn?'

My facetious response:

Yes, indeed. Why, when Kansas enacted Constitutional carry, the blood flow was so overwhelming that the state to your south was practically washed away.

Should the states around us prepare for something similar?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s not my point Dennis, that’s a different argument change the law .....but dumbasses that done realize they can’t carry into a post office could cause problems for the rest of us. Not saying it will happen, but the permit required an extensive background check. Constitutional carry will not, and it could inmy opinion drive the government to drive Leo’s into making as many of as unable to constitutional carry because we have trumped up felony charges in the future. I can see a future where the government will try and put as many people into the convicted felon basket as they can in order to make sure we can’t have guns. Some could argue they already have
I believe your onto something. Maybe lets just write a new law that says Felons and bad guys must be put through an extensive background check in order to have a gun. LMAO
And, in case you hadn't heard, there is a huge national push, both federally and among the states, to reform the criminal justice system to get over half our non violent offenders out of jails. To say they will try to make more felons is ludicrous.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if one potential problem is that people will start carrying without reading the law, so they won't know where you can and can't carry. The SDA class covered that, but won't be required. I wonder if it would be feasible to offer a state tax credit for the cost of training? Maybe that would encourage more people to voluntarily get training?

Latest posts

Top Bottom