Constitutional Carry send your support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Local officials will, but this would be a violation of federal law. The feds may not be so forgiving, i understands the concept of why they shouldn’t ....but you can’t guarantee they wouldn’t.
On a totally different level, I was 17 and at home on summer break. Parents were gone and I stepped out to check the mail and sa a strange man run out of my neighbors house with a armfull of guns and toss them in his back seat of the car. Then he ran back in. I ran and grabbed the Model 12 Winchester and came back out with it pointed in that direction. He cam back out with more guns and as I approached I hollered to "stop". He ran and jumped in the car that was running and grabbed reverse. I debated about filling his radiator with lead so he wouldnt make it far (summer time and hot weather). I didnt shoot because I knew that would break all sorts of laws. When officers showed up and took my statement, they told me I should have put 2 rounds into his grill/radiator and the rest into the drivers side windshield. Yes I would have broken the law by doing so but they would have had their man. And they told me I should have.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Channel 9 just had a constitutional "expert" say that this law is just policy made by legislators, and not something that is required by the second amendment.......:blush:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if you are convicted on misdemeanor posesssion...... the penalty is still steep’? 1 year ? 10K?

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/oklahoma-law/oklahoma-marijuana-laws.html

Unless it has changed in the last four years since I retired from the OSBI, a misdemeanor charge has a limit of $500 fine and 1 year in jail. Now, after a conviction of a misdemeanor charge with regards to some statutes, the DA's can file felony charges on any subsequent charges that are the same. Possession of illegal drugs and DUI are both examples of charges that can be a felony after the first conviction of a misdemeanor.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have t notice the hard swing to the left from our local news folks, then you aren’t paying attention.

Yeah, I've noticed, I was more drawn to the comments of the "expert" who apparently doesn't understand "shall not be infringed".

He seemed to be saying this is a bonus for gun owners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom