Contrails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you may get a kick out of this thread, especially reddog. Well Saturday afternoon i seen a plane that was making a weird contrail, almost like squiggly like sound waves on a machine or something of that nature, almost assymetrical sideways S. Tried snapping a couple pics but they didnt come out good. Other odd thing was the plane was headed straight south then changed its course real quick, arcing over toward the east/southeast. Found this a little odd.

i251.photobucket.com_albums_gg289_ozzman4790_Mobile_20Uploads_Photo1476.jpg

i251.photobucket.com_albums_gg289_ozzman4790_Mobile_20Uploads_Photo1477.jpg

Edit: found something very similar here: http://geekswithblogs.net/jjulian/archive/2007/12/17/117790.aspx

Last edited:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a plane this weekend with contrails...well the wife noticed it...plane was flying along a straight path...then bang.
Hard right turn, like he either woke up and realized he was on the wrong path or changed plans.

I know they have to turn somewhere, I've just never seen them do a "sharp" turn like that....more of a gradual turn...all the time. Looked like a commercial transportation or military cargo/bomber.

They were heading South, like toward Dallas...bang...hard right to Los Angles or San Diego.

Wish I'd taken a picture. Just condensation....not a chemical contrail.

Cohiba

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LMAO, are you serious? Its admitted.

It is nowadays called "geo-engineering" look it up.

OMG, this is so ten years ago, and you still think it's not real?

I believe they do some but it's not the "intentional poisoning" that people flaunt it as. But I do believe it probably has ill effects. But I don't think thats the prime intention

Latest posts

Top Bottom