Contrails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First you say "not a real thing" Then "I believe they do some"

haha!

Dont try and turn my symantics against me. You know what I mean. I don't believe they are actively attempting to make us sick or change our attitudes through chemtrails. I do believe they are attempting to control the weather and the like.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
State Scientist. Never heard anyone...except here...talk of "chemical contrail conspiracy".

Citizens need to be MORE worried about voc-volatile organic compounds, sulfur dioxides, formaldehyde NORM-naturally occuring radioactive material and other chemicals from companies on the ground...than what "might" be sprayed in contrails.....trust me.

Cohiba

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
forum_videohelp_com_attachment_php_0d02a164a798d400d369a807c4af275d._.jpg

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a plane this weekend with contrails...well the wife noticed it...plane was flying along a straight path...then bang.
Hard right turn, like he either woke up and realized he was on the wrong path or changed plans.

I know they have to turn somewhere, I've just never seen them do a "sharp" turn like that....more of a gradual turn...all the time. Looked like a commercial transportation or military cargo/bomber.

They were heading South, like toward Dallas...bang...hard right to Los Angles or San Diego.

Wish I'd taken a picture. Just condensation....not a chemical contrail.

Cohiba

I'm an airline pilot and we make sharp turns all of the time. Sometimes it a filed route other times ATC gives us a shortcut. I'm very proud of my chem trailing efforts.

Ps. How do you know a guy is an airline pilot? He will tell you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom