Contrails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an airline pilot and we make sharp turns all of the time. Sometimes it a filed route other times ATC gives us a shortcut. I'm very proud of my chem trailing efforts.

Ps. How do you know a guy is an airline pilot? He will tell you.

I have found your postscript to be very true. Keep up the good chemtrail work!

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never understood the foil on the head protection. What excatly is the foil supposed to do?

it keeps the govt black helicopters from reading your mind. its very important for those who "KNOW" about all the seekrit govt things that they're not suppose to know about. the foil keeps the govt from realizing how much you know so they dont come down in their helicopters and snatch you in the darkness of the night.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not an airline pilot so I have to use an Ag Cat when I get the urge to chemtrail something. It’s more personal that way.

Ps. How do you know a guy is a pilot? He will tell you.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm an airline pilot and we make sharp turns all of the time. Sometimes it a filed route other times ATC gives us a shortcut. I'm very proud of my chem trailing efforts.

Ps. How do you know a guy is an airline pilot? He will tell you.

Dang, beat me to it.

I work at Will Rogers and the VOR is at the south end of the airport. They'll come in from the northeast, cross the VOR and make a turn to the south all day long. +1 on the squiggly contrail just being upper level winds.

What airline do you fly for? I'm working on my CFI right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom