Convict gets additional 25 years for killing cellmate (his sister's rapist)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Convict in Washington state got a new cellmate who was a child sex offender, and the guy had raped his sister.
The now-killer said he snapped after the pedophile kept wanting to tell him details about raping his sister.
Apparently he couldn't claim it was self defense because according to court documents he attacked the rapist from behind, hitting him in the face at least 14 times and stomping him in the head at least 4 times before walking away.
Convict got another 25 years added to his sentence.
https://nypost.com/2021/08/08/shane-goldsby-gets-25-years-for-killing-sisters-rapist-robert-munger/

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would the state put a child rapist in the cell of a victim's sister?? Something rotten about this story , whether it is fabricated or true something is rotten!!
It happens. Typically it's 6 figure pencil pushers that assign an imates custody level and where they go. Either I&I didn't do a thorough background check or the sister never reported the rape.

I've seen DOC through two rival gang members in the same cell who were in prison for killing each others fellow members. When asked what moron thought this would be a good idear, we never got a response.

Not saying this story doesn't have something wonky going on, but it does happen

Latest posts

Top Bottom