Coolest targets ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you can do them in 1/4 inch, I'd be in for a set.

-S

I'll find out tomorrow. Did the seller state the height of the targets?

**EDIT** Just looked at the scary clown set and see they are 10" and 10.25". I would assume the zombies were the same height or closer.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're about ten inches high. I've already got them, that pic I posted is on my "private shooting range" AKA, in the woods out behind my house. I spent about half an hour killing zombies this afternoon.

-S

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're about ten inches high. I've already got them, that pic I posted is on my "private shooting range" AKA, in the woods out behind my house. I spent about half an hour killing zombies this afternoon.

-S

Yeah I overlooked your link to the seller somehow. Checked out the clowns and he gave a good description of everything he used. We probably have alot of those sheets of hot rolled steel sitting around.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, ran this by management today. We could easily make them, all the way up to 4" thick if you wanted, but as I alluded to earlier, its about how much they could sell. They won't cut just one or two sets. As with anything, the more mass produced it is, the cheaper it is. I'm pretty new there but previously worked with the plant manager for 7 years at another fab plant. This is a much smaller and privately owned business. They're looking to grow their business, this could be a way IMO.

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1.Quote a price.
2.make a list of interested parties
3. ask for 50% down to cover materials
4.make 9,000,000,000 of them to fill those orders.
5.get lots of great reviews, it goes viral :chat:(pun intended)
6.order more metal

Latest posts

Top Bottom