Coolest targets ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, ran this by management today. We could easily make them, all the way up to 4" thick if you wanted, but as I alluded to earlier, its about how much they could sell. They won't cut just one or two sets. As with anything, the more mass produced it is, the cheaper it is. I'm pretty new there but previously worked with the plant manager for 7 years at another fab plant. This is a much smaller and privately owned business. They're looking to grow their business, this could be a way IMO.

If you can make these, you might start a thread in the main forum to try and gauge interest.

-S

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a fun match at the Ponca City Range shooting these.
Unsupported .22 rimfire pistol at 25 yds. We have the Pigs, chickens, etc. Its a blast, and harder than one would think.:D

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you can make these, you might start a thread in the main forum to try and gauge interest.

-S

True enough, I could. However I wouldn't want to gather alot of interest and then have a no-go with them and let people down on this site, or step on any toes at my new job. I will continue to nudge them into doing things like this though. I've already talked to them and told them they should consider making hog traps. Everything is done per order and there lots of money to be made in the hunting and shooting industry. These are just not things they've ever considered or thought about doing.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a fun match at the Ponca City Range shooting these.
Unsupported .22 rimfire pistol at 25 yds. We have the Pigs, chickens, etc. Its a blast, and harder than one would think.:D

That's about how far away I am when I shoot them. It's a pretty good challenge, and much more satisfying to knock something over than to punch a hole in paper.

-S

Latest posts

Top Bottom