Cop pulls over another cop in Florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats funny. Dude had no regard for life as he was passing that Trooper.

In Muskogee (1994), I filmed two MPD officers racing all the way across town in speeds excess of 100, on W.Okmulgee St from 32nd to S. York St at about 3am.

My car hit 110-115 just to get about 2 blocks behind them.

They were going to the Get-N-Go (now Kum and Go)

They were lauging and giggling when they exited their vehicles.

I wanted to make the video public (no youtube back then)

However, I was dating one of Muskogees' Judges daughters, so ummm it didnt happen.

So you went 115 just to film officers going that or faster? So, the statement about the trooper having no regard for life (which is a good statement) applies to you as well? Makes sense...

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My car hit 110-115 just to get about 2 blocks behind them.

However, I was dating one of Muskogees' Judges daughters, so ummm it didnt happen.

Don't suppose you'd care to explain your reasoning further. Sounds like you may have endangered others to get dirt on someone, which you then didn't use to keep from loosing your nookie connect? Sorry if I misunderstood.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't suppose you'd care to explain your reasoning further. Sounds like you may have endangered others to get dirt on someone, which you then didn't use to keep from loosing your nookie connect? Sorry if I misunderstood.

You are correct. It was a serious rush too.

Like I had said in the previous post. I was a different person back then.

I look back on things now, and wonder how I am still alive and free.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find this interesting, and a little sad...

There were 260–325 police pursuits ending in a fatality annually in the United States for a total of 2654 crashes involving 3965 vehicles and 3146 fatalities during the nine year study period (1994-2002). Of the 3146 fatalities, 1088 deaths were of people not in the fleeing vehicle and 2055 to people in the fleeing vehicle. Altogether 102 (3.2%) of the fatalities were non-motorists, 40 were police officers, 946 (30.1%) were occupants of vehicles uninvolved in the police pursuit, and three were unknown. Most of the innocent deaths were motor vehicle occupants, with 102 being either pedestrians or bicyclists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom