Tuesday morning meetup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not about it being legal or illegal, it's about avoiding having a scared old lady turning a quick meeting into a colossal waste of time by getting the cops involved. If she calls and if they respond, there's not jack they can do about it, but it will take time while they sort it out.
Yup, and I'd rather not be proned out by Claremore PD.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've lost track of the funny stories from gun deals on here. You guys are a RIOT to do bizniz with. 😂

One of my favorites was when I met up with one of the Tulsa guys at the McD's on the turnpike. While we were standing there finger ****ing guns and money a couple more OSAers pulled up in the parking lot. They were there to do a deal, too! 😂😂😂

The time someone met a kid at BassPro downtown and a bunch of us showed up to get breakfast right after -- and Grumpy showed up in his uniform and take-home -- was a riot too. IIRC the OSAer was buying speakers from this kid and he was a little unsure about how it was gonna go, so we all went as "concerned" friends. The look on that kid's face when he saw all us standing around -- and then when Grumpy showed up. We laughed our asses off! Breakfast was good, too! That poor waitress. Bet she made bank on tips that morning. Haha!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Tuesday morning, I met up with a nice young man to sell a gun. He unfortunately, parked right up front in front of the building. He gets out of his vehicle, I get out of mine, I shake his hand, we walk over and he sets the case of top of the hood of his mini van. While this is going on, an older woman is sitting in her truck, her eyes as wide as dinner plates. She keeps staring and won't look away, I smile at her and wave, she keeps on staring. Guy wanted to talk more but I told him that lady was probably going to call the cops, so I left and finished up my errands in town. Does anyone else have a similar story to share?

I have another one where an Owasso cop watched me and an OSA member do a gun deal in a QT parking lot and he sat in his car waiting for one of us to leave so he could pull one over, eventually he gave up and drove off.
In front of 7-11, @ 10:30 pm, with a police officer out the back of his cruiser, I was laughing at some of the looks we got. I still do.

Another one was about 3 pm, two police detectives, in the middle of a coworking space I was working out of at the time.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it considered brandishing if someone has out a gun of any kind in a public place? I mean I know people bring guns into gun stores and ranges, but say having out a rifle in a parking lot so the buyer can inspect?

I think places like farm stores, gun stores, etc. are better places to meet than a gas station or other store.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not about it being legal or illegal, it's about avoiding having a scared old lady turning a quick meeting into a colossal waste of time by getting the cops involved. If she calls and if they respond, there's not jack they can do about it, but it will take time while they sort it out.
Do they have probably cause to demand ID at that point if they respond to the call?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold a Benelli Montefeltro 20 ga to a lawyer years ago, and for some reason I can’t remember, we met on the side of the highway outside of Henderson Texas. As we’re chit chatting, the guy pulls three shells out of his pocket and starts loading the gun, and he says “do you mind if I try it out?” I’m thinking since it’s already loaded I guess not. The guy fires off three shots across the highway into a field and says “yep, I’ll take it.” He pays me, and we both get in our trucks and leave.
Were you shaking a bit while driving home thinking about what just happened and what could have happened? I would have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom