Tuesday morning meetup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a deal with a really nice cop at the airport. He handed me a literal garbage bag full of mags to go with the rifle. I’m still mad I sold that thing 48 hours later.

There’s a member on here that I’ve made a few transactions with he works in the middle of OKC and the parking lot is pretty small, so the only place to park is essentially on the front row, which is also along a real busy street. Surprised nobody’s had a cow about it.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some police stations have designated areas in the lot for a safe area to meet up.

We do all our drug deals there. It’s safer that way. Plus we can have the police test it to make sure it’s legit, while we wait.
This one time, this really nice police man gave me two shiny bracelets. For FREE!!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s a member on here that I’ve made a few transactions with he works in the middle of OKC and the parking lot is pretty small, so the only place to park is essentially on the front row, which is also along a real busy street. Surprised nobody’s had a cow about it.
Years ago, I was in our LGS when another regular came in with a rifle that had a really nice scope on it. A couple of guys took it outside so they could check out the scope. A minute or so after they came back inside, this male Karen comes storming into the gun store with his knickers all in a twist because they'd been out there "waving the gun around." That was, of course, complete nonsense, and the gang finally got him talked down from Karen to Fudd to out the door.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We do all our drug deals there. It’s safer that way. Plus we can have the police test it to make sure it’s legit, while we wait.
This one time, this really nice police man gave me two shiny bracelets. For FREE!!
What’s even funnier than that is on the news when some bone head tweeter actually did show up to have their drugs teated. That was priceless

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
did a deal on here with an owasso officer at the police station! TPD recommends QT or at one of their station parking lots . if it was perfectly legal nothing she could do but watch. and about the only thing an officer could do is run the gun make sure it was not hot.
I'm not sure they can take the gun and run the numbers without probable cause. I know that officers here twice ran SDA permit holders' serial numbers over simple traffic violations. They were told by the chief to stop doing it.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Had cops watch me do a deal. I motion them to come over, only done one deal via this site.

Just better stuff in the Facebook groups.

Cops never act like cops, something in them is different. Besides none of those guys try to hide it either.

It's legal. They don't want to be on a YouTube anymore than you do.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had cops watch me do a deal. I motion them to come over, only done one deal via this site.

Just better stuff in the Facebook groups.

Cops never act like cops, something in them is different. Besides none of those guys try to hide it either.

It's legal. They don't want to be on a YouTube anymore than you do.
Didja get a group picture with them for your scrapbook?

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago, I was in our LGS when another regular came in with a rifle that had a really nice scope on it. A couple of guys took it outside so they could check out the scope. A minute or so after they came back inside, this male Karen comes storming into the gun store with his knickers all in a twist because they'd been out there "waving the gun around." That was, of course, complete nonsense, and the gang finally got him talked down from Karen to Fudd to out the door.
I can go both ways on this. I really hate when guys grab a rifle and start aiming it at traffic, or buildings, etc. "Don't point it at something you don't intend to shoot" - My dad's words ring in my ears every time. Point it at the tree tops, the dirt, the sky, anything but people level.

Some people act like they never held a gun before and point it at open doors or people walking around in high traffic areas. I'm sure the Full Bull Idiots would love to get their name and number for the next time they want to stage a mass incident to get some attachment banned.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold a Benelli Montefeltro 20 ga to a lawyer years ago, and for some reason I can’t remember, we met on the side of the highway outside of Henderson Texas. As we’re chit chatting, the guy pulls three shells out of his pocket and starts loading the gun, and he says “do you mind if I try it out?” I’m thinking since it’s already loaded I guess not. The guy fires off three shots across the highway into a field and says “yep, I’ll take it.” He pays me, and we both get in our trucks and leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom