Copperhead Snake Shotgun!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not normally a fan of stuff like this, at least I didn’t think I was. That thing is pretty sweet.

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious on the porting. It's cool and I'd prolly do it if I could do it myself, but is it effective on a shotgun? Effective as in noticeable?

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got this shotgun from a guy who stored it probably in a pond if ya know what I mean. It started as an 870 SuperMag. It needed an ejector housing, the original design was a stamped piece that was poorly designed and prone to break at the front rivet. Since they changed hands, it took me two years to get the upgraded machined replacement from Remington.
Mods: swaged magazine detent. Cut barrel to 18-3/4" and rethread for Rem-Chokes. Relocate front bead. 30 port barrel port. Scattergun/Wilson +2 mag extension. Pic rail on top.

I wanted to go outside of the norm for the cerakote. It turned out pretty good....View attachment 346695View attachment 346696View attachment 346697
Nice job

Latest posts

Top Bottom