Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many out there hoping like hell that millions die and the economy crashes, so they can lay it at Trump's feet.
I don't know of a single living person who hopes that. It is Not all about Trump, even though there are people who think that, because they believe every single phenomenon on earth is about Trump.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know of a single living person who hopes that. It is Not all about Trump, even though there are people who think that, because they believe every single phenomenon on earth is about Trump.
Their world is so Trumpcentric they can’t think any other way. Some of them literally think he’s worse than Hitler ffs. There’s no reason within them. :(

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a full dose of the NPR left-wing Trump is Responsible/Incompetent talking points at noon from an acquaintance. ....maintained my neutral face throughout the rant...wow

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is being talk about for us to work from home. Our upper management went around asking everyone if we think we could do our job from home. I said if you provide me a laptop and access to our server, yes and I can sleep an hour longer and work in my underwear LOL.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The NCAA apparently announced that March Madness won't happen, the conferences cancelled their tournaments, and MLB and MLS have suspended their seasons, too. Hell, my brother said his kids' soccer league suspended all of their games, too.

Of course, what I really want to know is this: OSU won their tourney game, as did K-State, and the rest of the games were cancelled, so does this make them the Big 12 Tourney co-champions?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is being talk about for us to work from home. Our upper management went around asking everyone if we think we could do our job from home. I said if you provide me a laptop and access to our server, yes and I can sleep an hour longer and work in my underwear LOL.

I'm hoping they do the same at my office. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wifey at Crest.

At least they went after the name brand stuff first.

Lotsa tuna eaters.
appocyclyps bareshelves.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom