counter sniper scopes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I needed a set of 30mm rings pretty badly and all I could find in stock was a set of countersnipers.

They were the biggest piece of crap I have ever purchased. They were miles off being straight and 2 of the threaded holes in the lower halves were not even tapped, that's right no threads whatsoever.

Don't know about their optics, but there are so many other proven choices in that price range I won't waste my time considering them for future purchases.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't find where they had a Govt contract? Sounds fishy but I just got a cheapo 4-16x50 UTG lighted for my Sav 10 and like it....

i agree, i ahve found lots of neg opinions , but no real first hand experience, so thats why i ask on here, maybe some one will come out that has had one. be careful w/ that utg 4-16x50, my bro had one and ran out of up adjustment at 50 yrds, prob a defective one but something to check

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i agree, i ahve found lots of neg opinions , but no real first hand experience, so thats why i ask on here, maybe some one will come out that has had one. be careful w/ that utg 4-16x50, my bro had one and ran out of up adjustment at 50 yrds, prob a defective one but something to check

I've played with it a bit but I will ship this bastage back in a heart beat and told them so. It's supposed to be the new 5th generation blah blah blah stuff. As long as I can take a 400 yard shot I will be happy. Yotes beware!

Latest posts

Top Bottom