Country living

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now you need one of these. Doesn't matter if you actually own a backhoe or not:

backhoe.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lived in the city for about 10 years of my young school life during the week, families ranches and farms on weekends. It's been over 30 years in the country since then.
I occasionally complain about the work load to maintain the place. Wife quietly says we could move to town and that would go away.
I shut the hell up right after that.
They will take me to town in a hearse.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny.
Unfortunately country living is rapidly becoming suburban living as these 5 and 10 acre ‘ranch’s’ keep pooping up everywhere.
For the record I still pizz off my workshop porch.
A 10 acre tract near me, with nothing on it but over grown brush, and junk cars, sold a couple of weeks ago, for $135.000.00! My brother sold his house in 3 or 4 days, for $20,000.00 more than he was asking, The real-estate agent set it up to take bids for 3 or 4 days, in the Tulsa area! Is that crazy or what? How can young people with nothing to sell, get into a farm, acreage or even a house and lot, at those prices? Crazy stuff going on now! Is this just a BIG BUBBLE that will burst?

Latest posts

Top Bottom