Country living

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandson has his own way of setting a new mailbox post.
View attachment 223944

Aww, Rocky, you shoulda asked the community here on OSA for help setting that mailbox. I betcha a bunch of us helpful types would have happily come out to your new place to lend a whiz. :bigeye:

Attachments

• mailbox.jpg
    mailbox.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 33

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aww, Rocky, you shoulda asked the community here on OSA for help setting that mailbox. I betcha a bunch of us helpful types would have happily come out to your new place to lend a whiz. :bigeye:
Heck if he supplied the beer we could have that sucker settled in no time. :P

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A 10 acre tract near me, with nothing on it but over grown brush, and junk cars, sold a couple of weeks ago, for $135.000.00! My brother sold his house in 3 or 4 days, for $20,000.00 more than he was asking, The real-estate agent set it up to take bids for 3 or 4 days, in the Tulsa area! Is that crazy or what? How can young people with nothing to sell, get into a farm, acreage or even a house and lot, at those prices? Crazy stuff going on now! Is this just a BIG BUBBLE that will burst?
10 acres for $135k around here is a steal.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take your own hint Rick and that dirt pile could be flat and laying by that fence :drunk2::drink::cool::cool:
Good idea but I am trying to do it myself. I just need the wife gone every now and then so I can work on it. She freaks out when I try. Maybe she will go to church and the fair Sunday and I can do some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom