Couple more companies to add to my boycott list.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My only dodge didn’t move. As such It sucked at dodging and ramming.

1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z CS. It was a complete piece of crap but really fun when it wasn’t broken. It was often broken.
I had a beautiful Dodge Mirada. Black over maroon.
1629757161918.png

Loved that car. Went with the divorce. :cry11:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a lot easier and takes less effort to cry racist and go back to bed rather than getting up and going to work. People need to improve their station by striving to do better-education is key. No one gets anywhere if they have congenital inertia and whines about someone else having the motivation and taking the good jobs.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had never heard of Patagonia until we were living that 9 months in Kanab, Utah. A business there had posters from Patagonia in their window about "saving the national monuments" of Utah. Yes, they were a business targeting those that were hikers, campers, and such. Owners of the business seemed very progressive, so the one visit to their store (just to see what they sold and how overpriced they were) was the only visit we made.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tbh, this whole "less white people" thing in the most recent census is just that.
not saying there aren't less white people,
but it's less of "white people are dying"
and more of a "white people have learned the value of checking those magical boxes"
the number of people *identifying* as mixed race had the largest gain.
There might be an increase in 'Mixed Race' boxes checked because more people are discovering that their ancesters weren't as 'pure' as they assumed they had been. One of the 'evils' of ancestry DNA testing, I guess 🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom