Couple of trapping pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a couple of trapping pics from my line this year. This is the first time in over 10 years that I've trapped, getting used to a lot of different rules and terrain. Clint
ai1186.photobucket.com_albums_z377_trappercb_Photo081.jpg
ai1186.photobucket.com_albums_z377_trappercb_Photo082.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm lovin the cat pic!
My buddy had to work last night, so I'm waiting on him to get a cat nap before going out and checking ours.
Also interested in what you used for bait on the cat.
Mine are baited with salmon flavored cat food.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Have 5 live traps out and have been doing well on cats and have caught a few coons as well. Usually use live chickens in the back of traps but tried using my cleaned duck carcasses, they seem to work just as well, and I don't have to feed and water them:) Nice pics Trappercb!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have 5 live traps out and have been doing well on cats and have caught a few coons as well. Usually use live chickens in the back of traps but tried using my cleaned duck carcasses, they seem to work just as well, and I don't have to feed and water them:) Nice pics Trappercb!

I need to get or make some of the cat traps that have the live bird cage behind them. They seem to the optimum trap for bobcats from what I can tell.
We baited three traps with beaver meat tonight, so we will see what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom