Coupon Code for free shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarhead79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The very first holsters I ever made were for OSA members. I'm sure someone here still has theirs. (I'd like to see pics).

Back then, I promised that OSA forum members would ALWAYS get free shipping. That promise stands.

I have changed my ordering process. To take advantage of the free shipping, use the coupon code "okshooters" at checkout. I still send several holsters to Oklahoma every month, so I know there are still some people on here who could take advantage of the deal.

Nate Gable
www.ubgholsters.com

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Darn it Nate, I was resisting ordering another holster until I saw this. Just sent in an order for a RH Canute for an XD9sc.

Thanks for doing what you do man - I've owned 5 of your holsters and they're outstanding (and a serious value for the price). Yes, I'm a fanboy of UBG Holsters.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've decided on either a Canute or striker any opinions would be helpful. Thanks

The Striker sits deeper and has less cant than the Canute, but it has the metal clips. I actually used to prefer the clips as they are easy in/out of your waistband at the beginning and end of the day. But the problem is that those metal clips aren't very friendly to auto-upholstery if you wear the holster at 4-5 O'clock (especially leather seats).

The snaps Nate uses on the leather-loops are heavy-duty and you can unsnap them and snap them back at the beginning and end of every day and they still hold up. I've been doing it with my second-hand Canute (that looks like its been to hell and back) for 4 years now and the snaps are still just as strong as they ever were.

I prefer the Canute now days.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been carrying my XD9sc for a little more than a week now in my new Canute and I'm loving it. Once its in, it disappears completely.

As a side-note, I'm actually loving this XD9sc as well - I used to think they were ugly as hell (still sort of do), but its a nice soft-recoil, straight-shootin' little handgun.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered my second Striker from UBG holsters. This is top-shelf gear from a top-shelf guy for a top-of-the-food-chain-man like me! Nate Gable with UBG (Hell; he is the U__B__G___) has a loyal customer here.
Semper Fi Nate!

jarhead79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you guys still love me here, I will sweeten the deal a tad. The same coupon code will now yield you a 15% discount instead of free shipping. It will be for a limited time. With this lovely economy, I think it will help everyone. I'm still paying over $3.50 for gas.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am eagerly waiting on the UBG Striker Holster that I ordered a little over a week ago for my Glock 36. The one I have for my Kahr CW 9 is my favorite holster. I like the Kahr alot, but am going to spend a little more quality time with my G36 once that new rig gets here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom