Coupon Code for free shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheech_029

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I included a Canute with a gun I sold a couple of years ago and I still talk about that holster!!

Great product is an understatement. Since then, I've never had another leather holster that would maintain the opening of the holster's shape so you could re-holster the gun without first having to open it up with your support hand....essentially, draw the pistol with your strong hand then re-holster without having to open up the holster before putting the weapon back in. The cold press process that Nate uses is first class!

I wish I had the funds for another holster right now because I'd jump on it in a second.

Thanks again Nate for a good product.

If anyone needs a leather holster don't miss your opportunity to pick up one of these, you won't be disappointed.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one of your earlier Canute holsters. I will try to find the early belt loops for it, re-install and snap a few pics for you. I've had this thing for about 5 years and I prefer it over everything else I've tried. It's a VERY early model, so it doesn't have a re-enforced mouth like your new ones do. I don't mind it though, it's so damn comfy and it's my go to IWB. Thanks again for such a great product and for the free shipping!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and I just received my new Striker from UBG for my Glock 36; two weeks is a FAST turnaround! It's my second UBG rig; I have a Striker for my Kahr CW9 too. Nice piece of leather; and I am going to put in on, load up a big ole bag-o-pistolas and boolets, and go shooting tomorrow! Yee haaa! Watch out paper zombies, there's a wily old Jarhead comin' for ya; gonna bus' a cap in you be-hind! Quick-draw and ka-pow from my bad-to-the bone Striker holster and put holes all in ya! :gun2:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two weeks in now with new UBG Striker for my Glock 36. Wow, a fine product indeed. My preferred rig and EDC now. I needs to go buy a new peestol so I can order another UBG holster.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one Nate made me for my G36 awhile back now is well broken in and worn almost daily. Great rig. Semper Fi Nate!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A big Thanks to Nate at UBG; I just received my THIRD UBG rig today and it is as expected, an awesome piece of leather. I can't imagine anything else in leather but a UBG holster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom