Covid Lockdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than the fact that we had to shut down our business from March 17th to August 10th, I loved it.
We came up to our lake house on Grand and lived the lake life with all of our friends and neighbors. As far as we all knew, there was no Covid here at the lake.
I installed 9 boat lifts, the wife and I power washed, stained and built many decks here at the lake. We made enough money to live on without having to touch our savings during the five months.
I loved it because I was outside by the water everyday. Plus the fishing was great! I could go fishing every morning and every evening that I wanted.
And we loved the evening drinks around the fire pit every night with our neighbors.

And guess what, no one up here caught Covid during the shut down.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We didn’t comply . Privately nor Publicly. Period. Made zero demands on the public that came into our family business. Catered to our clients/customers if they wanted “ parking lot service, not wanting to come inside “. If they came inside, they could wear a mask or not. Never wore face diaper ourselves, knew it didn’t prevent viral transmission in or out through it. ( do chain link fences keep mosquitoes out of the backyard ) Recognized the total top down BS from the start.
If a business required a mask upon entry I would ignore it, and if asked to put one on , I would leave.
We took a lot of OTC supplements, to booster our immunity, and went out of our way to : 1. Do our own research. 2. Ignore/Distrust MSM more & more.
The Pandemic revealed how much MSM controls/influences the sheeple, & how much the government controls the MSM.
( Main Stream Media—-MSM )

Latest posts

Top Bottom