Cows don't make the best lawn ornaments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you are a level headed guy anyway. A little judicious 7 1/2 birdshot is one thing, but killing them is a totally different deal. That's when the sheriff comes to visit you and you'll need a lawyer.

I'm not tossing this at you. Just anyone else that may actually think that is a solution. Like I said, you seem like a totally reasonable guy.

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you are a level headed guy anyway. A little judicious 7 1/2 birdshot is one thing, but killing them is a totally different deal. That's when the sheriff comes to visit you and you'll need a lawyer.

I'm not tossing this at you. Just anyone else that may actually think that is a solution. Like I said, you seem like a totally reasonable guy.

i agree, use rock salt instead all good beef needs a little salt........

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go half way on each property line and the fence on your right is yours the fence on the left is your neighbors. If they need replacing, call your neighbors first to see if they want to go in with you.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom