Crap range day: P238 Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm in the seeds of doubt camp.
This gun has always been great...until it wasnt. Thankfully when it wasnt was while at the range. I shot it a week or two ago and had no issues so wtf happened between then and now as it rode in my pocket to make it go bad? Sure glad it wasnt a bad guy in front of me.
Had to bust out the ole Kimber today. :D
16722499_1431662553545636_6569953903252753780_o.jpg

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had two carry guns that worked great unless they didnt. Even though I got them lined out, I still couldnt trust my life on them. Neither one of them were Glocks. Thats why I have a strictly Glock carry rule now.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant shoot glocks...they just dont work for me. I had one, never got it to shoot the way I wanted it to then tried a 1911 and it just fit so thats why I stick with similar type guns. A glock was actually the first pistol I ever bought and tried for about 8 months to get it to shoot and we just never clicked.

My Kimber has been flawless. I know its heavier and has lower capacity...but it hits where I point it and thus far has never jammed or done anything retarded. (then again, neither had the Sig but I've shot the Kimber way more than the Sig).

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PFFFT.....tupperware.

Tupperware? Tupperware that goes bang! Hard to break the darn things that's for sure. Couple that with the graceful artistic lines and innate beauty of a Glock and you've got a handgun that's hard to top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tupperware? Tupperware that goes bang! Hard to break the darn things that's for sure. Couple that with the graceful artistic lines and innate beauty of a Glock and you've got a handgun that's hard to top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beauty from something cereal should be eaten from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom