Cross country road trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I’m loading up a rented travel trailer, throwing the old lady and the dogs in the truck, and hitting the old dusty trail across our beautiful nation with our sights set on North Carolina. Have a wedding to attend for a weekend, two weeks total to adventure. We’re taking 40 across, gonna stop in Little Rock to see friends, Memphis for BBQ, Nashville for some music and meet Dolly Parton, Oak Ridge Tennessee to feed my inner Nerd, somewhere near Knoxville to see the great smoky mountains for a few days, and a few days on the beach letting the Golden Retriever see the BIG swimming pool and trying my luck at catching a shark.

any other cool places to see? Places to stop?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure hope those two things aren’t in the same activity!
He will retrieve anything he can carry. If he finds one he just might. Last week he thought it was fun to fit split firewood through the dog door and bring it inside. Today he was dragging crepe mertle’s around the yard after I cut them out.
07FBB19C-D4B5-427C-87D1-DABEA646DE20.png

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Burbon and whisky country tours in Kentucky and Tennessee! Bring me back some Woodford Reserve Double Oaked! LOL!
Just know that post-Covid, you have to book a tour time at the distilleries and they can be booked up weeks in advance. At least that's how they were last year when I was in Kentucky. Really was a downer when I tried to get a couple tours in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom