Cross country road trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We always stop at the the Rendezvous BBQ in Memphis. It's a dry rub, different than around here where they pour so much sauce on you can't find the meat. It is in downtown so may have a time paring a trailer.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can then stop at HDC Huntstore in Birmingham and ask for Nathan. He was a SOAR crew chief and good dude. He'll sell you another gun.
If you are going to be in Birmingham and you are interested in motorcycles, I highly recommend a trip to the Barber Motorsports Museum just outside of Birmingham. You can spend HOURS there and still not take in all of the bikes. I went there and I believe I took over 300 photos. (if you go there, pick me up a hat. I lost the one I got while I was there. 😁 )

https://www.barbermuseum.org/

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got us one of those 'limb haulers' too!!
20220406_154447.jpg

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I’m loading up a rented travel trailer, throwing the old lady and the dogs in the truck, and hitting the old dusty trail across our beautiful nation with our sights set on North Carolina. Have a wedding to attend for a weekend, two weeks total to adventure. We’re taking 40 across, gonna stop in Little Rock to see friends, Memphis for BBQ, Nashville for some music and meet Dolly Parton, Oak Ridge Tennessee to feed my inner Nerd, somewhere near Knoxville to see the great smoky mountains for a few days, and a few days on the beach letting the Golden Retriever see the BIG swimming pool and trying my luck at catching a shark.

any other cool places to see? Places to stop?
Dale Hollow lake, incredible fishing below the dam.

Latest posts

Top Bottom