Ctd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys are NOT 2a supporters. They are now charging $99/ea for PMAGs. Like many others, they have removed my FB posting privileges for pointing out their business practices. I honestly don't know who is still buying from these jack offs, but STOP NOW. I vow CTD will never get another nickel from me at any price. There are far too many other companies out there that have faithfully supported gun owners through these tough times.

Why are they not 2A supporters?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never dealt with CTD so it'd be a bit hard to boycott them. However, why would you advocate boycotting or ignoring CDNN? Their website is back, though they have suspended their paper/PDF catalog. They appear to be dealing with the present panic as well as any other retailer. I did some spot checks from their 2012-5 catalog. The FN FNP-40 14 round magazine that was $24.99 has gone up to $29.99. All SIG Sauer magazines appear to have remained at the same price. Glock magazines are not available, which I suspect is true most everywhere.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why are their prices going crazy high? Because people are paying them. That is not the fault of the company, but of the consumer. If everyone refused to pay those prices, they would be stuck with product they couldn't move until they sold at a realistic price. We are more to blame than the dealers.

jayhawkclint

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why are their prices going crazy high? Because people are paying them. That is not the fault of the company, but of the consumer. If everyone refused to pay those prices, they would be stuck with product they couldn't move...

This is my point. Quit buying from them.

When you buy a product at an advertised price, and the company cancels your order so that they can sell your order at a higher price, that is a pretty good sign that they don't give a damn about their customers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom