Ctd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only reason CTD is following the other companies on boycotting LEO sales and stuff is because they know their reputation is now crap and by doing this some of the people are going to say "they're finally doing something right" or "good for them" and they'll start shopping there again. CTD is scum....whatever they do right from now is just fluff to appease pissed off customer. Trash talk them as much as possible and show your're not going to take it with your wallet...don't buy from them. Money is the root so don't give them yours now or next year. If you don't care then shop wherever you want...easy peasy.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I'll admit I ordered some bulk 7.62x39 from them last night. It was "In stock at wharehouse A". I ordered a couple other things as well. Only to get an email from them two hours later stating it was on "backorder".

Emailed them today to see if they had an ETA, and the response was "not at this time". It was a decent price (by current standards).

If I can find another source, I will probably cancel the whole thing.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a free market. Boycott if you want - you'll be one less person I have to compete against when the cheap .22 comes back.

This is why prices will never return to normal. 100 people boycott high prices, some troll sits in the weeds watching every day. When they finally drop price to normal level, said troll jumps on deal and drives price back up.

The problem with CTD is they have been gouging the regular customer base. Free Market does not equal STUPID. Save your money and shop at a reputable site (cabelas, bass pro, academy)!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why prices will never return to normal. 100 people boycott high prices, some troll sits in the weeds watching every day. When they finally drop price to normal level, said troll jumps on deal and drives price back up.

The problem with CTD is they have been gouging the regular customer base. Free Market does not equal STUPID. Save your money and shop at a reputable site (cabelas, bass pro, academy)!

Wait wait... so waiting until prices are more normal and then buying an item you have been waiting on is being a troll???

Thanks... you just made my list. :D

<edit> And for your information... Free Market DOES encompass plenty of stupidity. It is subject to many variables, not the least of which is panic. Don't like it? Don't have to...

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait wait... so waiting until prices are more normal and then buying an item you have been waiting on is being a troll???

Thanks... you just made my list. :D

<edit> And for your information... Free Market DOES encompass plenty of stupidity. It is subject to many variables, not the least of which is panic. Don't like it? Don't have to...

Sweet!!!! Another list to be on!!!! Just remember to take your heater with you while you wait in the ammo line every morning. Will be cold the next few weeks!

(It is impossible to put sarcasm in a text unless one takes the time to note it: Sarcasm!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom