Cz 2075 rami

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm set to buy the P07 next week, but instead of the M&P9c being my next purchase now I'm leaning towards a CZ75D PCR. Research inspired by this thread definitely inspired the decision. Who knows, I may even skip the M&P again and get the RAMI. I'd just be concerned about my hands being too big.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm set to buy the P07 next week, but instead of the M&P9c being my next purchase now I'm leaning towards a CZ75D PCR. Research inspired by this thread definitely inspired the decision. Who knows, I may even skip the M&P again and get the RAMI. I'd just be concerned about my hands being too big.
\

Check out the fit of the compact CZs if u can; the regular Compact, the PO1, and the PCR if u find the RAMI a bit small.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies.

Picked up a 75d PCR tonight. Woo hoo! Thanks Itchyfinger for such an easy transaction. Would buy from him again in a minute.

Gonna meet up with druryj in the morning to shoot his 75 compact and my 75 pcr compact. I'll let you know how she runs.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies.

Picked up a 75d PCR tonight. Woo hoo! Thanks Itchyfinger for such an easy transaction. Would buy from him again in a minute.

Gonna meet up with druryj in the morning to shoot his 75 compact and my 75 pcr compact. I'll let you know how she runs.

I bet she'll run just fine. I'll be there at door-opening time of 9:00 am and we'll shoot the crap outta them and a couple .22's I'll bring along...you'll see me; good looking-middle-aged guy in the Maroon Redlands Pullover.

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was right, Rooster1971 met me at H&H this morning and that CZ 75D PCR he picked up from Itchyfinger sure has a suh-weet trigger and man does it point naturally. My CZ 75 Compact is a bit heavier than the PCR but it's not a big deal. We poked some serious holes in paper and tore 'em up!

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As druryj said, the gun shoots, handles and run great. Very very happy with my new purchase. Had a great time with druryj today. We shot his CZ compact, S&W .22, and his Ruger.22. He's a great guy.

Thanks again druryj for inviting me out. Look forward to meeting up again. Had a great time.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gentlemen... I just confirmed the order for my 75D PCR from Buds Gun Shop. Now the wait begins! Also, FWIW, I'm almost settled on following this one with an 83 and a RAMI as soon as I can afford them.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gentlemen... I just confirmed the order for my 75D PCR from Buds Gun Shop. Now the wait begins! Also, FWIW, I'm almost settled on following this one with an 83 and a RAMI as soon as I can afford them.

Nice pick. Hope you like that new pistola; I can't imagine you won't!