• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

CZ 600

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm really jazzed about the new CZ 600. I would like the Range or the Alpha. The cal will be a factor. Don't understand why CZ would make such an outstanding bolt action and not expand the cal's they will come in. It will be my last purchase of guns and this one I've been waiting to come out. US will be delalyed in prodution and back order as it will be the hottest selling bolt action of 2022, IMO. If anyone finds a CZ 600 in stock or can be back ordered, please send me an notice.
Thanks you
It will be greatly appreciated.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
CZ USA just posted them on their website today and told me to send them the address of the dealer I want it delivered to.
I called several and they have yet to get any information of when they will be taking back orders. Plus I expect a 11 month delay in delivery because of all the expected sales. I've been told to wait a couple of months and contact them again. This incuded dealers in Texas as well.
Thank you for the infor. Let's keep in touch and if I hear any new's I'll let you know. I want the Alpha or the Range. Range is the first choice and the Alpha is second. I wish they offered different cals but I think they will do so in the future because of the interchangable barrels. SO COOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom