Cz 75b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have two. CZ-75B in 9mm and a 75B SA in .40S&W.

Love 'em both. They are the most comfortable semi-auto pistols to shoot that I own. Very accurate. The 9mm has never failed but to be honest it hasn't gotten shot a lot in the 6 or so years I've had it. The 40 failed once - trigger jammed up and needed replacement but otherwise both have been reliable.

For the money you pay to get one they are the best bang for the buck around for a pistol.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A CZ-75 .40 cal is my favorite defensive handgun and I have had a wheel barrow full of defensive handguns with some of them costing over twice as much. For many years you could by CZ-75s at Academy for $399 but now they are way over 500 bucks but are still a great gun at that price.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dead nuts reliable, tack driver, and despite its length, it is flat/thin enough to conceal. Plus it has one of the best grips ever. And the "B" models can be carried "cocked and locked".

W150

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love it.
The only thing I have to add beyond what has already been covered is that you may end up with more CZ's than just the 75.

Latest posts

Top Bottom