• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Cz MTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
800$
Caliber
excellent condition mtr looking for a new home. Excellent shooter but am selling to fund other projects. Comes with factory bolt knob, metal 5 round mag, no scope or rings. I do have a set of cz 30mm rings I can throw in.

Please note that while I do not have a long established profile on this forum, I do have one on a forum that belong to based in CA. I’d be happy to point you to it so you can see that I am reliable and trustworthy.

Attachments

• IMG_7609.jpeg
    IMG_7609.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7610.jpeg
    IMG_7610.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7611.jpeg
    IMG_7611.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7612.jpeg
    IMG_7612.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

knox'sgpa

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
excellent condition mtr looking for a new home. Excellent shooter but am selling to fund other projects. Comes with factory bolt knob, metal 5 round mag, no scope or rings. I do have a set of cz 30mm rings I can throw in.

Please note that while I do not have a long established profile on this forum, I do have one on a forum that belong to based in CA. I’d be happy to point you to it so you can see that I am reliable and trustworthy.
Just to clarify, this is the 457 MTR in .22LR and not the 527 MTR in .223?

T Gab

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Still available?

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello again..
You didn't answer my questions regarding the MT, Mainly barrel length. I'm still very interested in the rifle.
Terry