CZ rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one several years ago and it's the only rifle I have not had to glass bed, float the barrel, or adjust the trigger to be acceptable! it was a 527 Varmint in 17 Remington the thing is accurate and looks good to boot and for the price I paid I got a heck of a lot more rifle than I expected. Later,

Kirk

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one several years ago and it's the only rifle I have not had to glass bed, float the barrel, or adjust the trigger to be acceptable! it was a 527 Varmint in 17 Remington the thing is accurate and looks good to boot and for the price I paid I got a heck of a lot more rifle than I expected. Later,

Kirk

I was curious about that. I'm not an expert on rifle tuning but so many times I hear, "It's a decent rifle it you have it recrowned, install and aftermarket trigger, bed the stock, etc. etc. etc." If a CZ is a great rifle out of the box it seems like they are worth their price.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just scored a CZ 550 heavy barrel .308 with single set trigger
pushed forward, trigger can be set to a feathery 8 oz or less.
got mine dialed in at 15oz with first stage set at 3.5lbs.

trigger was very_creepy until a few adjustment was made. coming up is taking trigger down for stoning, smoothing out. normal weight will be adjusted hopefully down to 1lb 8 oz. which is my std hunting trigger weight.

mounted a 5x15 mil dot legend scope. have not had a chance to shoot yet... seems to be a very well made rifle... we'll see how CZ 550 .308 shoots real soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom