Dare you to watch this!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medic30cm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow really Freestyle canoeing who has the time to waste to practice that. Wonder if they make money doing this. I can't imagine its just bragging rights. Really who would want to walk with that title.

SeaLevelRam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too was expecting maybe a sinking, near drowning, alligator or eagle attack, or some other horrorific event. But I must give him credit for his dedication to his sport.

Now this could be made into a real sport if they just used big outboard motors, put a bunch of canoes in the pond at the same time, played rock music, and last canoe afloat wins...that would be worth watching twice.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too was expecting maybe a sinking, near drowning, alligator or eagle attack, or some other horrorific event. But I must give him credit for his dedication to his sport.

Now this could be made into a real sport if they just used big outboard motors, put a bunch of canoes in the pond at the same time, played rock music, and last canoe afloat wins...that would be worth watching twice.

A good killer bee attack would have been ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom