Dare you to watch this!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the local news reported that a water moccasin had been seen about 300 yards from that area only 8 days before the qualifications started. I'm pretty sure that he knew that and it's just amazing how he was able to maintain his composure. I mean nerves of steeeeel!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the entire thing... forced myself to. Kinda like how a ninja practices to maintain a low heartbeat even in the face of extreme danger.

I do admit though... I threw up in my mouth a little when he started.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the entire thing... forced myself to. Kinda like how a ninja practices to maintain a low heartbeat even in the face of extreme danger.

I do admit though... I threw up in my mouth a little when he started.

I was having emotional trouble while watching. I did not know if I wanted to laugh, cry, or be pissed off. I still don't think that I am back to 100%.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the local news reported that a water moccasin had been seen about 300 yards from that area only 8 days before the qualifications started. I'm pretty sure that he knew that and it's just amazing how he was able to maintain his composure. I mean nerves of steeeeel!!

You must not have read the rest of the news article(s). A black mountain lion was spotted less than a mile from the event only a few hours before the event started. Actually over half the competitors refused to compete after hearing this and the spotting of water mocassassins. The bravery and courage of these extreme canoeists is awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom