Daughters First Buck.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow Okie you and your daughter done really good. Lots of grown men have hunted all their lives and not killed a deer that good. Kudos to you for taking her and to her for being so patient. The picture of the pond is a reminder of just how dry parts of our state is. Once again, very nice job..VIKING

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats to your daughter, and you for taking her! Thats a beautiful rack on that buck. really lovin' the snakey brow tines. Doesn't look like he has been doing any fighting either?

I think all of my deer are drinking at your pond! :D

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats to your daughter, and you for taking her! Thats a beautiful rack on that buck. really lovin' the snakey brow tines. Doesn't look like he has been doing any fighting either?

I think all of my deer are drinking at your pond! :D

Actually I think your deer are at two other ponds between this pond and you. Not sure if the one a SW's house has water or not. His tarsals were barely brown.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's good stuff right there dad! Congrats on the first deer, and a mighty fine one at that! Hope she gets the bug after this one, although that is going to take some work to top that!

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow very nice your going to get a lot of chilly out of that big bruiser I am 57 Y/O and have never killed one that big I bet you are one proud father
Have A Great Evening
Mike
}><}}};> PHIL 4:13 <;{{{><{

Latest posts

Top Bottom