davek

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a FTF with Dave. Great communications, item just as described, and a nice guy to boot. Deal with confidence!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just wanted to leave feedback for davek. I was looking for a nylon shoulder holster and he had one and said he would send it to me and I could just send back what I wanted for it. That was an awesome gesture in it's self, then I ended up finding one here local while I was out. I sent him a message saying not to send it, but he already had and just said don't worry just keep it and hope it serves you. THAT is a super nice gesture from a member I have never even met!

Just want to say, if you have the chance to deal with dave do so in great confidence! If more members were like dave it would be the greatest site on the web! Thanks again Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met Dave for a quick and easy FTF. Dave had some cool brass that I've added to my collection and I ended up with some extras that I wasn't even anticipating.

Thanks very much Dave!

Don't hesitate, Dave is top notch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom