Day of Jihad! Friday, October 13th...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1d4b95801affbec8.jpeg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happened to the jihad thread?
After all the chatter I was kinda waiting for it…
Maybe the IDF is keeping hamas busy.
Did Hamas actually think they could win, or did they deliberately MURDER all these Israelis in the most brutal, horrible way imaginable, in an effort to get the IDF to retaliate, and BUTCHER Palestinian civilians, to gain public sympathy, and win the PR war? What ever it was, these goat humpers are not very bright, and not long for this world!! One news report last night, said that Hamas had a Gaza neighborhood, pined down with mortar fire, to prevent them from fleeing. The IDS had to go in and eliminate these Hamas fighters, and evacuate these Palestinian civilians, and save them from their own forces? I'm glad to see the news media reporting the TRUTH, or at least closer than usual to the truth, so far!!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess the day of rage been extended through the weekend. Next it’ll be the week of rage.
I think all the goat humpers are at the guys house that has the sex toy of a GOAT, WITH IT'S REAR FACING THE CAMERA, (ABOVE) IN HIS YARD? We need to remember this tactic, just in case they invade the USA!! Just set one of these up near your tree stand, if we ever have open season on TERRORIST?

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question about IDF soldiers gear, the videos I’ve been seeing mostly show their infantry guys carrying M-4’s, occasionally what I take to be Tavor (bullpup) carbines. Wonder who gets issued what carbine and why? Also, what is the utility of the baggy, odd looking helmet cover some of the soldiers wear?

Latest posts

Top Bottom